Monday 22 February 2021

moodboard

 







I decided to use aliens for the main part of my promotional video in order to appeal to a variety of different ages. I thought the aliens could make the video unique and interesting. I wanted to also use bright colours that fit with the galaxy/space theme as its quite different and not something people often see in adverts. 
I wanted to use aliens for the advert to show how easy and simple the app is to use. I wanted my promotional video to be fun and weird so it can be enjoyable for a variety of different people to watch and understand the meaning behind the app. but I also wanted their to be an emotional backstory showing that no one is truly ever alone and that there are always people out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

health and safety

for my animated promotional video, it is important for me to make sure the animator i hire knows about  health and safety in the studio such...