Friday 6 November 2020

new wave film











evaluation:
for my new wave film, i decided to create a montage documenting a journey. i wanted to show how quiet and empty the world felt due to Covid-19. whilst walking around coventry city centre, there were only a small amount of people around me, most of which were wearing masks. 
i think some of my shots worked well with the music in the final outcome, however, i definitely could improve it by getting a more of a variety of different types of shots and experimenting more with camera techniques. the editing could also be improved, maybe with some different transitions as well as editing my clips so that they are in time with the music


No comments:

Post a Comment

health and safety

for my animated promotional video, it is important for me to make sure the animator i hire knows about  health and safety in the studio such...